Bullying can become a plague in multifamily developments, but some landlords, developers, and managers lead in the effort to create safe and inclusive community.
Are you one of those leaders? Are you seeking to assure residents of a welcoming, inclusive, safe community life?
We want to hear from you.
We are very interested in collecting and publishing stories that exemplify how landlords, managers, and tenants work to prevent and overcome bullying in multifamily housing. These examples can provide leadership and goals for others to emulate.
If you are such a leader, please tell us about your program and submit an article for consideration for publication on our newsletter and blog? You may choose to contribute anonymously if you prefer. With permission, we will publish the best stories.
Some topics to consider:
- Why is it important to address bullying?
- Why did you see a need for a program?
- What seem to be the causes of bullying, and how were you able to address them?
- What are the various methods that you tried?
- What worked, what not so much?
- How do you measure success?
- What is the most effective method or combination of methods?
- Were there any additional costs beyond your ordinary running expenses?
- What are the most salient benefits so far?
- Who is involved in developing and implementing your program?
- Do you still have remaining challenges?
- What has been the response by your staff? residents?
I would suggest up to 2,000 words, but the story dictates length.
I look forward to hearing from you.